Healing trough Human communication

My name is Nadav Jacob, Guiding in Berlin in the last 5 years and dealing with spirituality and mind body healing.

After 5 years in this amazing city, I have learned a lot about human and reality. Berlin brought in the 20th century human existence into the edge.

Berlin was the center of most radical manifestation of communism and Fascism. and also a beacon of culture and progress before the Nazi took power.

Reading the history of the city, is actually reading the history of modern humans and their attempt to make a sense of a new world that emerged from the industrial revolution. 

As a part of my Berlin experience, I developed understanding of the direction humans are going to, individuality and freedom are prevailing, Globalization is playing its role, fast movements and emotional instability, but above all a strong movement of new age and humanism in the form of meditation, yoga and other healing spheres are prevailing. 

What will be the future of love, how the western culture will continue to develop, things are not clear, but we are sure going trough amazing times in our world.

In my tours I combine different aspects of history and society and give my customers a deep and transformative experience.

To read more about me , log to my site

https://www.jacobberlinguide.com/


תגובות

  1. שלום נדב
    לא מצליחה ליצור קשר בדרך אחרת
    מעוניינת בסיור בהמשך השבוע ממחר
    ודי שנוכל לדבר ולקבוע
    אנא שלח הודעה בווטסאפ ל-
    0502399505
    או במייל
    taltool51@gmail.com
    תודה
    נעמי

    השבמחק

הוסף רשומת תגובה